REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Fredericksburg Fallen Heroes Wreaths Across America Page.
On December 16, 2023. The Fredericksburg Fallen Heroes will be supporting the Oak Hill Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Our program will be at begin at 12:00 p.m. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to event. We will be having a ceremony to honor our fallen veterans that will start promptly at Noon. Wreath laying will commence after the ceremony.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting the Fredericksburg Fallen Heroes and Wreaths Across America!
by Brian U.
You will never be forgotten!
In Honor Of
From all of us at the Fredericksburg Fallen Heroes, we would like to honor all those who have served. We are forever grateful to your commitment and dedication to this great nation.
1902 Plank Rd
Fredericksburg, VA 22401, United States
Click here for the Oak Hill Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. Please follow parking attendants direction upon arrival for proper parking locations.
1902 Plank Road Fredericksburg, Va. 22401
Please follow instructions and directions from the parking attendants upon arrival. Do not park in the center isle, this is our main entry way for all participants/volunteers along with the Fire truck to the ceremony.
Please Do Not park on the grass. Parking is allowed only on asphalt areas.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Oak Hill. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Weather is always a factor, please remember to dress accordingly and wear comfortable shoes.
- Please only park on asphalt areas. Do not park on the grass of the location.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinator or master of ceremonies for instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- Do not start laying wreaths until instructions have been given.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. If you are interested with the clean-up stay tuned to our Facebook page for updates pertaining to this date.
- Wreath Clean up will be Saturday, February 4, 2023 at the Oak Hill location; 1902 Plank Road Fredericksburg, Va. 22401. If weather is a factor we will notify you in advance.
- Follow the Fredericksburg Fallen Heroes on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Fredericksburgfallenheroes to receive up to date information for the wreath laying and clean up.
- Location coordinator for the Oak Hill location is: Leisa Billington
- For questions or concerns email firstname.lastname@example.org