REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Saint Peter and Paul Cemetery's Wreaths Across America Page.
On December 18 at 10:30 am, 2021, Wreaths Across America will be at Saint Peter and Paul Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans through the laying of Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes and the act of saying the name of each and every veteran aloud.
Our ceremony will be in the Church Hall followed by laying the wreaths at Saint Peter and Paul, then we will proceed to Bethel Cemetery to place wreaths, and then on to Greenwood Cemetery.
Please help our location lay wreaths at as many graves as possible by clicking the red "Sponsor" button. Or, if you would like to volunteer to participate in the wreath laying ceremony, please click the “Volunteer” button next to the cemetery name below, and don't forget to click the "Invite" button to invite your friends and family to join you.
Thank you so much for supporting Saint Peter and Paul Cemetery and Wreaths Across America!
Wreaths Across America's Trucking Tributes Presents Robert Errthum with MEE
“I was flabbergasted,” Robert admitted. “Obviously, I needed training, and Stefan and Jennifer have set the bar so high.”...
36100 Osseo Road
Independence, WI 54747
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsThere is plenty of parking at this cemetery, so feel free to park in any available spot.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Saint Peter and Paul Cemetery. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Our ceremony will be in the Church Hall followed by laying the wreaths at Saint Peter and Paul, then we will proceed to Bethel Cemetery to place wreaths, and then on to Greenwood Cemetery.
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.