REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association TN 18-2 (TN0113)'s Wreaths Across America Page.
On Saturday, December 19, 2020 at 12:00 PM, Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association TN 18-2 (TN0113) will be helping Fort Donelson National Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting the Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association TN 18-2 (TN0113) and Wreaths Across America!
Wreaths Across America Remembers and Honors the Flying Tiger Line Flight 739
Missing in action; presumed dead.That’s what the families were told of the men aboard the Flying Tiger, Flight 739, that went missing in March of 1962....
by Lewis L.
by Lewis L.
Dover Post 72, ATTN Wreaths
977 Hurricane Creek Rd
Stewart, TN 37175
Click here for the Fort Donelson National Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Early staging will be from 11:00 am - 11:45 am hosted by the Sykes Museum, 174 Church St. Dover, TN 37058. Handicapped guests can park via the back entrance on Cedar Street. All other participants should park on Church Street. Fort Donelson National Cemetery is only .02 mile from the Sykes Museum. After the Wreath Laying Ceremony is concluded, participants are welcomed to tour the Museum in all its Christmas splendor and get a warm beverage and snack.
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsDue to the limited parking, we would like to park those who need assistance first. There is plenty of parking adjacent to the cemetery on Cedar Street, next to the Sykes Museum.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Fort Donelson National Cemetery in Dover, TN. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Our Ceremony will start on time at Noon. Please be on time.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- Due to limited parking at the site, we will reserve curbside/onsite parking for those requiring assistance. Plenty of parking on side streets. Our guides will be there to assist.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.