REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the American Legion Post 186 (WI0024P)'s Wreaths Across America Page.
On December 17, 2022 at 12:00 pm, American Legion Post 186 (WI0024P) will be helping Saint Peter and Paul Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting the American Legion Post 186 (WI0024P) and Wreaths Across America!
Wreaths Across America's Trucking Tributes Presents Don Queeney
“It gave me a completely different opinion of the American public.I was surprised when I saw close to eighty thousand people find their way to Arlington National Cemetery, and you have to put effort into getting there, for the chance to get two, maybe four wreaths to place. It was inspiring."...
Wreaths Across America's Trucking Tributes Presents Brown Dog Carriers
Coming through my hometown as part of the escort and seeing the hundreds of people and kids waving their American flags along Route 1 in the Biddeford-Saco area was an amazing experience....
36100 Osseo Road
Independence, WI 54747
Click here for the Saint Peter and Paul Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsThere is plenty of parking at this cemetery, so feel free to park in any available spot.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Saint Peter and Paul Cemetery. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Our ceremony will be in the Church Hall followed by laying the wreaths at Saint Peter and Paul, then we will proceed to Bethel Cemetery to place wreaths, and then on to Greenwood Cemetery.
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.