REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Chris and Mary Bush Fundraising Page (TX0019)'s Wreaths Across America Page.
On December 16, 2023 at 11:00AM, we will be helping the Dallas - Fort Worth National Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting the Chris and Mary Bush Fundraising Page (TX0019) and Wreaths Across America!
In Honor Of
by Ezra Beattie for Tina Beattie, Honored by Dallas - Fort Worth National Cemetery
by Eddie E Hall for Raymond and Betty Lambring, Honored by Dallas - Fort Worth National Cemetery
Raymond and Betty Lambring
2000 Mountain Creek Parkway
Dallas, TX 75211, United States
Click here for the Dallas - Fort Worth National Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsParking is limited at the DFW National Cemetery. You will only be allowed to park on one side of the road. We encourage everyone to arrive by 10:00AM. Park as near as you can to the section where you will lay wreaths and walk to the ceremony. When the ceremony ends, everyone will be given 20 minutes to walk back to their wreath laying section.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at the Dallas - Fort Worth National Cemetery .
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Arrive before 10:00AM.
- The ceremony will begin at 11:00AM. After the ceremony, you will have 20 minutes to walk to your wreath laying section.
- You may lay wreaths in any section of the cemetery. Please follow the location coordinators instructions on "how" they should be placed.
- Please take some empty boxes from your section. Empty boxes can be placed in the dumpster by the administration building. We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up.
- Wreath removal will be held on January 21, 2023 at 8:00AM.