REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Women Marines Association National Level (MI0040P)'s Wreaths Across America Page.
On December 18 at 12:00 pm, 2021, Women Marines Association National Level (MI0040P) will be helping Woodlawn Memorial Park to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting the Women Marines Association National Level (MI0040P) and Wreaths Across America!
Volunteer Spotlight: What's Your Why?
When Marsha lost her son in 2010, she said her faith would not allow her to wallow in self-pity. Her volunteer journey began when she was introduced to the American Gold Star Mothers and Wreaths Across America....
by Maria E.
by Maria E.
400 Woodlawn Cemetery Rd
Gotha, FL 34734
Click here for the Woodlawn Memorial Park Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsThere is plenty of parking at this cemetery, so feel free to park in any available spot.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help support Wreath Across America Day at Woodlawn Memorial Park. Due to the pandemic, we are exercising great caution and limiting the ceremony and wreath laying to a core group of volunteers. If you have a family member at rest in Woodlawn Memorial Park and wish to participate, please register as a volunteer and the location coordinator will contact you.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- In this time of pandemic, your virtual support by sponsoring a wreath is especially appreciated.
- Due to the local public health ordinances, masks must be worn by participants. If you are a core volunteer or family member, please bring and wear a mask and practice social distancing.
- The support of everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinator's instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up in early January 2021.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience supporting Wreaths Across America Day. Thank you so much for helping Wreaths Across America achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.