REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
CLEAN UP at USNA will be Saturday January 22,2022 at 10:00 a.m. Access to USNA is still with military ID or CAC to drive on. Walk on is with drivers license. If you have questions please contact me at 443-336-6541 Carol Turman coordinator wreaths across America at USNA
What's Your Why? Volunteer Spotlight on Youth for Troops
You don’t have to wait to be an adult before you step up and do something. We encourage patriotism because we live in such an incredible country, and we want to honor those who protect our freedoms, and it’s a joy to do that.”...
by Grace Fritzinger
by Grace Fritzinger
United States Naval Academy Cemetery
291 Wood Road
Annapolis, MD 21402
Click here for the United States Naval Academy Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsParking is limited and you will need to park in town and walk on. please carry drivers license to gain excess to the academy grounds through the gate. If you have Military ID you may drive on, As long as the parking spot is not marked "reserved" fill free to park. If you have any questions please contact me at 443-336-6541 (carol)
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at the United States Naval Academy. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
- Parking is limited and only those with a DOD ID will be able to access the "yard" by car. If walking on please have drivers license with you to show gate guard upon entry.
- Please bring a mask just in case this is needed at that time, I please feel welcome to wear at any point.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.