Wreaths Across America's Trucking Tributes Presents Walmart's Dave Mott and the First Mile Driver Experience
Dave is getting ready to retire again after driving for Walmart for fifteen years. “They have allowed me to become who I needed to be,” Dave said. “They’ve allowed me to be a good, honorable driver, and if it weren’t for them, I would never have experiences like the ones I’ve had with Wreaths Across America. I appreciate that more than you know.”...
Military Musicians Showcase Features The Washington Tattoo
Mark is certainly not alone when it comes to his dream to help others overcome obstacles through musical connections, education, and performance. There are thousands of veterans and active-duty personnel with music coursing through their veins joining him on his post-retirement international journey with the Washington Tattoo....
2000 Mountain Creek Parkway
Dallas, TX 75211, United States
Click here for the Dallas - Fort Worth National Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsParking is limited at the DFW National Cemetery. You will only be allowed to park on one side of the road. We encourage everyone to arrive by 10:00AM. Park as near as you can to the section where you will lay wreaths and walk to the ceremony. When the ceremony ends, everyone will be given 20 minutes to walk back to their wreath laying section.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at the Dallas - Fort Worth National Cemetery .
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Arrive before 10:00AM.
- The ceremony will begin at 11:00AM. After the ceremony, you will have 20 minutes to walk to your wreath laying section.
- You may lay wreaths in any section of the cemetery. Please follow the location coordinators instructions on "how" they should be placed.
- Please take some empty boxes from your section. Empty boxes can be placed in the dumpster by the administration building. We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up.
- Wreath removal will be held on January 21, 2022 at 8:00AM.