REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Conklin Cemetery 's Wreaths Across America Page.
On December 17, 2022 at 12:00 pm, Wreaths Across America ceremony will be at Savage-DeMarco Funeral Service 338 Conklin Ave Binghamton, NY 13903 to Remember and Honor our veterans through the laying of Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes and the act of saying the name of each and every veteran aloud.
Please help our location lay wreaths at as many graves as possible by clicking the red "Sponsor" button. Or, if you would like to volunteer to participate in the wreath laying ceremony, please click the “Volunteer” button next to the cemetery name below, and don't forget to click the "Invite" button to invite your friends and family to join you.
Thank you so much for supporting Conklin Cemetery and Wreaths Across America!
What's Your Why? Volunteer Spotlight on Morgan Reid
Morgan admits getting wreath sponsorships is the easy part of the effort, but the logistics of getting those wreaths to Cuba in good shape and on time for Wreath Day is the challenge....
In Honor Of
by James Scalzo for Joseph Scalzo, Navy, PO3, Honored by Conklin Cemetery
In Honor Of
by James Scalzo for David Decker, Army, Honored by Conklin Cemetery
338 Conklin Ave
Binghamton, NY 13903
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery or place of ceremony. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself, located at 338-344 Conklin Ave Binghamton, NY. After the ceremony, we will be heading out to our participating locations to place wreaths
There is plenty of parking at Savage FS, so feel free to park in any available spot. Following the ceremony we will be driving out to our participating locations for the placing of wreaths. Specific instructions will be given out after the ceremony.
If any questions regarding location, please contact Peter at Twintierswaa@gmail.com
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony for Conklin Cemetery. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so please be on time. (Our ceremony will be held at DeMarco Funeral Service 338 Conklin Ave Binghamton, NY 13903) Followed by placing of wreaths at our participating locations.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach. We will be following COVID-19 rules & regulations. Lets keep everyone safe & healthy this holiday season!