REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Honor Flight - Top of Virginia's Wreaths Across America Page.
On December 19, 2020, Honor Flight - Top of Virginia will be helping to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting Honor Flight - Top of Virginia and Wreaths Across America!
Never Forgotten. The Mission to Remember, Honor, and Teach is a Mindset
Wreaths Across America’s Executive Director Karen Worcester and Chairman of the Board, Wayne Hanson, recently gave us all cause to stop and consider the organization’s mission....
401 National Ave
Winchester, VA 22601
Click here for the Winchester National Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. Winchester National Cemetery is a small cemetery so all areas are visible.
Parking InstructionsStreet parking only
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Winchester National Cemetery. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- WREATH LAYING WILL BEGIN AT 10:30 AM.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.