The Last To Fall
Serve and Succeed: The story of Black Quartermasters in WWII from Joseph Reagan, the Director of Military and Veterans Outreach for Wreaths Across America...
Wreaths Across America's Trucking Tributes Presents Jack Hart with Everhart Transportation, Inc.
“Everyone up there treated us like kings and queens, and they fed us even before we went to load."...
Thank You for You Service. May God Be with you and Your families.
2000 Mountain Creek Parkway
Dallas, TX 75211, United States
Click here for the Dallas - Fort Worth National Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsParking is limited at the DFW National Cemetery. You will only be allowed to park on one side of the road. We encourage everyone to arrive by 10:00AM. Park as near as you can to the section where you will lay wreaths and walk to the ceremony. When the ceremony ends, everyone will be given 20 minutes to walk back to their wreath laying section.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at the Dallas - Fort Worth National Cemetery .
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Arrive before 10:00AM.
- The ceremony will begin at 11:00AM. After the ceremony, you will have 20 minutes to walk to your wreath laying section.
- You may lay wreaths in any section of the cemetery. Please follow the location coordinators instructions on "how" they should be placed.
- Please take some empty boxes from your section. Empty boxes can be placed in the dumpster by the administration building. We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up.
- Wreath removal will be held on January 21, 2023 at 8:00AM.