REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Marion Military Academy (FL0726P)'s Wreaths Across America Page.
On Saturday, December 19, 2020 at 11:40 AM, Marion Military Academy (FL0726P) will be helping Florida National Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Marion Military Academy employs knowledgeable teachers and staff who are dedicated to the pursuit of Academic Excellence. MMA utilizes curricula focused on strengthening reading, writing, and numeracy which are the core areas that students demonstrate a data-based remediation need.
MMA utilizes the Army's Military Leadership Principles to drive our behavioral expectations for individuals and they are taught directly in our 4-year JROTC leadership course. These principles are Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, and Personal Courage. The leadership qualities are integrated into every class and activity we offer to our students.
We offer a tuition-free, military-structured learning environment. Rigorous education assists in developing essential fundamental skills that ignite a creative spark and stimulates life-long learning.Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting the Marion Military Academy (FL0726P) and Wreaths Across America!
Three Ways You Can REMEMBER and HONOR This Memorial Day
Let’s bring our Wreaths Across America community together this year to remember our fallen veterans and honor them as they deserve. Here are three ideas....
Wreaths Across America's Trucking Tributes Presents UPS
Ray shared what an important and humbling experience it is to be involved with Wreaths Across America. “It’s a simple, moving gesture that’s so powerful,” Ray expressed....
6502 SW 102nd Ave
Bushnell, FL 33513
Click here for the Florida National Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsOnce you arrive at the cemetery please follow the directions of the cemetery staff for parking. Please be patient, and safe as there is a lot of walking traffic and children.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Florida National Cemetery. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- We ask that you arrive early, preferably between 9:00a, and 9:30am due to the number of people that attend this event and parking limitations.
- Please wear comfortable shoes, since there is a lot of walking.
- Please be respectful of those who may have mobility issues, if you can walk to the farther headstones please do so, so those who can not walk that far may place a wreath closer to the wreath hand out stations.
- Wreath Placing will begin approx. 10:30am, and the ceremony will begin approx 11:45am.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath by getting and placing one wreath at a time.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.