REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Evergreen Cemetery Association's Wreaths Across America Page.
Please help our location honor ALL Veterans at Evergreen by clicking the red "Sponsor" button. Or, if you would like to volunteer to participate in the wreath laying ceremony, please click the “Volunteer” button next to the cemetery name below, and don't forget to click the "Invite" button to invite your friends and family to join you.
Wreaths Across America's Trucking Tributes Presents the Bennett Family of Companies
"We’ve always had a love of country, and a few years ago, we added patriotism to our list of core values to better express that.”...
610 S Dundee Ave
Barrington, IL 60010
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery on Dundee Avenue in Barrington, IL. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to Evergreen Cemetery's Wreaths Across America Day remembrance ceremony.
Parking is available on surrounding residential streets, or one block south on Dundee Avenue at St Matthew Lutheran Church or St Michael's Episcopal Church.
Vehicle parking for the public is not available on Evergreen Cemetery grounds due to safety concerns for pedestrian traffic. Parking is available on surrounding residential streets or one block south on Dundee Avenue at St Michael's Episcopal Church or St Matthew Lutheran Church.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Evergreen Cemetery Association. Please do not forget to register to volunteer in order to receive all updates about the event.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome to the Memorial Service that precedes wreath laying.
- There are few walking paths between cemetery rows, so wreath laying volunteers requiring walkers or strollers are discouraged.
- To help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath, tickets will be distributed to participants at the Memorial Drive entrance, to be exchanged for two wreaths.
- Please follow the location coordinator's instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- There are no public restrooms on the grounds.
The most important thing to remember is to have a meaningful experience participating in the entire ceremony. Thank you so much for helping achieve the mission to remember, honor and teach.