REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the North Texas Wreaths of Honor (TX0706P)'s Wreaths Across America Page.
On December 17, 2022 at 11:00 am, North Texas Wreaths of Honor (TX0706P) will be helping DFW National Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting the North Texas Wreaths of Honor (TX0706P) and Wreaths Across America!
Wreaths Across America's Trucking Tributes Presents Johnny Chestnut with Saddle Creek Logistics Services
It’s important to teach our children and grandchildren about where our freedom comes from, and if it were not for those veterans, who knows where we’d be right now. I have four grown sons, and they make it a priority to get off work and lay wreaths with us. My wife's involved, and It’s become a family affair....
by Judy H.
by Judy H.
2000 Mountain Creek Parkway
Dallas, TX 75211
Click here for the Dallas - Fort Worth National Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsParking is limited at the DFW National Cemetery. You will only be allowed to park on one side of the road. We encourage everyone to arrive by 10:00AM. Park as near as you can to the section where you will lay wreaths and walk to the ceremony. When the ceremony ends, everyone will be given 20 minutes to walk back to their wreath laying section.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at the Dallas - Fort Worth National Cemetery . Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- The ceremony will begin at 11:00AM. After the ceremony, you will have 20 minutes to walk to your wreath laying section.
- You may lay wreaths in any section of the cemetery. Please follow the location coordinators instructions on "how" they should be placed.
- Please take some empty boxes from your section. Empty boxes can be placed in the dumpster by the administration building. We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up.
- Wreath removal will be held on January 15, 2022 at 9:00AM.