REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Remmer Machamer (TX0980)'s Wreaths Across America Page.
On December 18, 2021 at 11:00 am, Remmer Machamer (TX0980) will be helping Texas State Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting the Remmer Machamer (TX0980) and Wreaths Across America!
Wreaths Across America's Trucking Tributes Presents the Bennett Family of Companies
"We’ve always had a love of country, and a few years ago, we added patriotism to our list of core values to better express that.”...
Wreaths Across America's Trucking Tributes Presents Jeff Burgard with Motor Carrier Service, LLC
The "teach" portion of the mission speaks to him. "If it's not taught, then it will be forgotten and looked over," Jeff expressed....
by Robert Regan
by Robert Regan
909 Navasota St
Austin, TX 78702
Click here for the Texas State Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery.
When you arrive, please follow the people to the site of the WAA ceremony located between the Vietnam War Memorial, Gold Star Mothers Memorial and the Purple Heart Memorial. .
Parking InstructionsParking for this cemetery is on the surrounding streets (Navasota, Comal and 11th).
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Texas State Cemetery. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Please note that per the Texas State Cemetery Board and the State Preservation Board, all graves must be covered in order to hold National Wreath Day at our location . If 100% coverage is not reached, the wreaths will carry over to the following year(s) until 100% coverage is achieved.
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.