REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Kirkwood Cemetery's Wreaths Across America Page.
On December 16, 2023 at 2:00 pm, Wreaths Across America ceremony will be at Savage-DeMarco Funeral Service 338 Conklin Ave Binghamton, NY 13903 to Remember and Honor our veterans through the laying of Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes and the act of saying the name of each and every veteran aloud.
Please help our location lay wreaths at as many graves as possible by clicking the red "Sponsor" button. Or, if you would like to volunteer to participate in the wreath laying ceremony, please click the “Volunteer” button next to the cemetery name below, and don't forget to click the "Invite" button to invite your friends and family to join you.
Thank you so much for supporting Kirkwood Cemetery and Wreaths Across America!
A Message from Wreaths Across America's Curriculum Director, Cindy Tatum
Join us as we recognize Teacher Appreciation Week....
Join Us For Flags Across America
Each Tuesday morning, Wreaths Across America and supporters across the country join together to wave the American Flag....
338 Conklin Ave
Binghamton, NY 13903, United States
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery or ceremony location. Ceremony will be held at Savage FS, 338-344 Conklin Ave Binghamton, NY at 2 pm. Laying of wreaths will proceed afterwards at Kirkwood Cemetery.
Parking InstructionsThere is plenty of parking at Savage FS, so feel free to park in any available spot. Following the ceremony we will be driving out to our participating locations for the placing of wreaths. Specific instructions will be given out after the ceremony.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Kirkwood Cemetery. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Our ceremony will be held at DeMarco Funeral Service 338 Conklin Ave Binghamton, NY 13903. Following the ceremony, group leaders and staff will direct and navigate volunteers to our participating locations to place the wreaths
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.
For further information, please contact us at Twintierswaa@gmail.com