REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Bay Pines National Cemetery 's Wreaths Across America Page.
On December 18 at 12:00 pm, 2021, Wreaths Across America will be at Bay Pines National Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans through the laying of Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes and the act of saying the name of each and every veteran aloud.
To join us in laying veteran wreaths, please sign up for a specific time slot by clicking the red Volunteer button.Everyone of all ages and backgrounds are welcome within volunteer size limitations and must be approved in advance. Volunteer registration is required and we are asking all volunteers to arrive 15 minutes prior to your time to allow for temperature checks and sign ins. Masks, gloves, and social distancing will be required.
Please help our location lay wreaths at as many graves as possible by clicking the red "Sponsor" button.
Thank you so much for supporting Bay Pines National Cemetery and Wreaths Across America!
by Kimberlee Ormond for Boyd Lochren Turner, Navy, PNCM, Born 10/23/25, Passed On 03/05/86, Honored by Bay Pines National Cemetery
by Victoria L. for Christopher Harrison, Army, Sp4, Passed On 08/25/20, Honored by Bay Pines National Cemetery
10000 Bay Pines Blvd
Saint Petersburg, FL 33708
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsThere is plenty of parking at this cemetery, so feel free to park in any available spot.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Bay Pines National Cemetery . Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds are welcome within volunteer size limitations and must be approved in advance.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Registration required.
- Masks, gloves, and social distancing required.
- Volunteers should arrive 15 minutes before their assigned time.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.