Welcome to the Team Matrix Expedited Service's Wreaths Across America fundraiser page!
Matrix Expedited Service is a freight expedite carrier based out of Flint, Michigan.
It is our mission to make sure our fallen soldiers are not forgotten and we believe that together we can make that happen!
On December 17, 2022 at 11:00 am, we will be helping Great Lakes National Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring a wreath! Each wreath counts! For every 2 wreaths sponsored on this page, the cemetery will receive a 3rd wreath for free!
Thank you so much for supporting Team Matrix Expedited Services and Wreaths Across America!
Wreaths Across America's Trucking Tributes Presents Leonard's Express
As the years have gone by, other drivers have shown extreme interest in doing this. It’s been overwhelming every year to see how many people want to help with this cause....
In loving memory of SMsgt, Ralph Shufeldt, USAF Retired, his wife Juwan and Duane D.Goodin, US Army.
by Jessica Williamson for Gary Pritchard , Marine Corps, Honored by Great Lakes National Cemetery
Gary Pritchard , Marine Corps
4200 Belford Rd
Holly, MI 48442, United States
Click here for the Great Lakes National Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
All volunteer parking will be off site at the Ascension Genesys Hospital located at 1 Genesys Parkway off Holly Rd. just west of the I-75 Holly Rd. exit. Signs will direct you where to park. Busses to the cemetery will begin running at 9am.The busses will be unloading and picking up at the administration building.
Assistance will be available at the cemetery for those who need help getting to a specific location
Parking InstructionsThere is plenty of parking at this cemetery, so feel free to park in any available spot.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America Wreath Laying Event at Great Lakes National Cemetery. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed
- Please follow CDC Federal Covid guidelines while at the cemetery
- Remember!!! We lay these wreaths to honor our veterans. Please do not take or remove wreaths from the cemetery.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up. Clean-Up Day is Saturday - January 22, 2022.
- Grave blankets, wreaths that are not from WAA or any personal items that have been placed at a grave site are not to be removed.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience placing Wreaths to achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.