Welcome to the Matrix Expedited Great Lakes National Wreath Fund (MI0178)
On Saturday, December 14, 2019 at 12:00 PM, we will be helping Great Lakes National Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring a wreath! Each wreath counts!
Thank you so much for supporting the Matrix Expedited Great Lakes National Wreath Fund (MI0178) and Wreaths Across America!
Wreaths Across America Partners With Mission BBQ for American Heroes Cup Campaign
“Every day we strive to celebrate what makes our country great and to honor those who gave their lives for us,” said Bill Kraus, co-founder of MISSION BBQ. “We are truly privileged to be partnering with Wreaths Across America, an organization that shares a very similar mission and values as our own.”...
47 Locations in Colorado to Participate in National Wreaths Across America Day
“We are forever grateful for the thousands of supporters who dedicate their time and effort to fulfilling our mission on a local level,” said Karen Worcester, executive director, Wreaths Across America....
In Memoriam for Gordon Tangney, Honored by Great Lakes National Cemetery
by Sandra D. for Joshua Reinwasser , Honored by Wreaths Across America
4200 Belford Rd
Holly, MI 48442
Click here for the Great Lakes National Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, the ceremony with be at the Assembly Area, just south of the Administration Building.
NEW THIS YEAR!!! Parking will be off-site at local businesses on Holly Road with free MTA Shuttle service provided. Parking for the Wreaths Across America National Day was moved off-site for everyone's safety and to help minimize the traffic congestion in and around the cemetery. Additional instructions and maps will be available soon!
Parking at the cemetery will be limited to handicap vehicles. When the off-site parking lots are full, vehicles will be directed to the cemetery to park at the open area by the Main Entrance.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Great Lakes National Cemetery . Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so please be on time.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up. Tentative Clean-Up Day is Saturday - January 26, 2019.
- Ceremony starts at 12pm Noon
- NEW THIS YEAR!!: Wreath Laying will immediately follow the ceremony!
- Arrive early and consider car-pooling with family or friends.
- Remember!!! We lay these wreaths to honor our veterans. Please do not take or remove wreaths from the cemetery.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.