REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Chattanooga's Wreaths Across America Page.
On December 14 at 12:00 Noon Wreaths Across America will be at Chattanooga to Remember and Honor our veterans through the laying of Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes and the act of saying the name of each and every veteran aloud.
Please help our location lay wreaths at as many graves as possible by clicking the red "Sponsor" button. Or, if you would like to volunteer to participate in the wreath laying ceremony, please click the “Volunteer” button next to the cemetery name below, and don't forget to click the "Invite" button to invite your friends and family to join you.
Thank you so much for supporting Wreaths Across Chattanooga and Wreaths Across America!
August 2019 Fundraising and Location Templates
As we enter the early fall season, many of you have already begun ramping up fundraising efforts; making bigger asks for sponsorships, hosting more events, etc. We wanted to make that huge task a little easier with a few template letters for your guidance....
by Courtney Torrence
1200 Bailey Ave
Chattanooga, TN 37404
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsDue to traditional parking areas converted to burial sections, only handicapped parking is available at Cemetery. Visitor and Volunteer parking is at National Guard Armory 1801 S Holtzclaw Ave. Shuttle Buses will be available.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Chattanooga National Cemetery.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
Wreaths unloading and staging begins at 8:30 AM.
Ceremony is at 12:00 noon.
- Wreath placement immediately follows the ceremony.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so please be on time. You will need to arrive early at parking areas plan to take shuttle bus to Cemetery.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.