Please help us Remember, Honor, and Teach on December 15 by sponsoring a wreath, volunteering, or inviting friends to help.
REMEMBER the fallen;
HONOR those who serve;
TEACH our children the value of freedom
Sponsorship is NOT necessary to attend the ceremony.
For information on volunteer opportunities and or wreath sponsorship:
Tarra Matyas Telephone: 602-487-0970
Victoria Walborn 602.432.0467
Wreaths Across America's Trucking Tributes Presents The Honor Truck Driver
The search started last month for a patriotic driver for the newly wrapped tractor and trailer donated by Freightliner and CLC that will haul a load of fresh balsam veterans’ wreaths from Maine to Arlington National Cemetery as part of the Annual Wreath Escort...
by Denae K.
23029 N Cave Creek Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85024
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsParking can be a bit of a challenge. Please arrive early and plan to walk a bit
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Arizona National Memorial Cemetery. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Please arrive early as parking can be a challenge
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- Dress for the weather. Limited seating available, you may bring a lawn or folding chair if you choose
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.