REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the East Lawn Palms Cemetery's Wreaths Across America Page.
On Saturday, December 15, 2018, Wreaths Across America will be at East Lawn Palms Cemetery, 5801 E. Grant Rd, Tucson, AZ 85712, to Remember and Honor our veterans through the laying of Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes and the act of saying the name of each and every veteran aloud.
Please help our location lay wreaths at as many graves as possible by clicking the red "Sponsor" button. Or, if you would like to volunteer to participate in the wreath laying ceremony, please click the “Volunteer” button next to the cemetery name below, and don't forget to click the "Invite" button to invite your friends and family to join you.
Thank you so much for supporting East Lawn Palms Cemetery and Wreaths Across America!
Wreaths Across America's Trucking Tributes Presents The Honor Truck Driver
The search started last month for a patriotic driver for the newly wrapped tractor and trailer donated by Freightliner and CLC that will haul a load of fresh balsam veterans’ wreaths from Maine to Arlington National Cemetery as part of the Annual Wreath Escort...
by Jim Burke
by Marsha M.
5801 E Grant Rd
Tucson, AZ 85712
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and look for the Veterans area, located at far North East corner of the cemetery.
Parking InstructionsThere is plenty of parking at this cemetery, so feel free to park in any available spot.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Remembrance Ceremony at East Lawn Palms Cemetery. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the ceremony itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so please be on time, come early to enjoy some hot beverages and refreshments.
- Volunteers need to be at the cemetery at 9:00 a.m. we will distribute wreaths out of the boxes and will need to dispose of the boxes.
- Following the ceremony we will have instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We are fortunate that clean-up is done by the groundskeepers. Thank you East Lawn for your huge contribution.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.